IMPORTANT: READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ACCESS THE IBDWATCH WEBSITE OR PHONE APPLICATION
1. You represent that you have the right and capacity to use this website.
2. You acknowledge that IBDwatch and its administrator, Brandon Wuerth, provide a means whereby you, the User, may browse news and research pertaining to Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
3. IBDwatch and its administrator, Brandon Wuerth, are not providing any medical advice and are not establishing any doctor/patient relationship or privilege which includes comments made by other Users or Brandon Wuerth.
4. IBDwatch and Brandon Wuerth do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information that you obtain through this site or phone application. Any use that you make of any such information is at your own risk and should be discussed with your physician.
5. IBDwatch should not be used in the event of an emergency and should not be used in substitution of regular doctor visits and other appropriate medical care and treatment.
6. IBDwatch cannot (and does not) guarantee that access to this website or phone application will not be interrupted for reasons outside its control.
7. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IBDWATCH AND BRANDON WUERTH DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THEY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO THE USER, EVEN IF IBDWATCH OR BRANDON WUERTH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT, HOWEVER, SHALL ANY LIABILITY OF IBDWATCH OR BRANDON WUERTH EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE FEE CHARGED TO YOU FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
8. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Brandon Wuerth, IBDwatch and its owners, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, losses, claims, damages, actions and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from, or as a result of your use of this website or phone application.
9. You agree to only use this site for its intended purpose and to not use this site in any way that violates any federal, state or local law.
10. IBDwatch and Brandon Wuerth reserve the right to deny access to this site or phone application to any person for any reason (other than due to race, sex, religion or any similarly protected classification) at any time without notice. IBDwatch and Brandon Wuerth also reserve the right, at any time, to modify the terms of this Agreement. Accordingly, any use of this website or phone application is subject to the terms hereof, as amended and in effect from time to time.
11. Although IBDwatch and Brandon Wuerth will respect the privacy of any privileged information that is protected by law, IBDwatch cannot guarantee that this website or phone application is secure and that outside people cannot “hack” into this site or phone application. In addition, comments made by Users are made public on our website. By making comments on IBDwatch, the User agrees to waive his/her privacy to that information. Accordingly, if you wish to protect your privacy, you should carefully consider what information you provide on this site.
12. This site and phone application may include links to other sites on the Internet (such as advertisers) that are owned and/or operated by third parties that are not affiliated with us. IBDwatch and Brandon Wuerth have no control over the content displayed by our advertisers or over the content located on, or through, any such third-party sites.
13. Content included or available on this site or phone application, including text, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof, belongs to IBDwatch and Brandon Wuerth as its sole and exclusive property. Any use, reproduction or distribution of any materials on this site without our express written permission is prohibited. Further, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider or other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our web page or use this site or its content for your own commercial purposes.
14. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement will not affect in any way the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement which will remain in effect. You hereby consent to jurisdiction in the State of South Carolina and venue in Charleston County, South Carolina for any actions related to this Agreement and waive any right to contest such jurisdiction and venue.
15. This Agreement will bind and inure to the benefit of IBDwatch, Brandon Wuerth and you and our respective successors, heirs, and/or assigns.